Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anyone who knows me knows im obsessed with models and I could never begin to count all my favorites so these are my favorite most well-known fashion icons/models throughout time. From top to bottom- Gisele, Iman, Cindy Crawford, Gia Caranji, Janice Dickinson, Cheryl Tiegs, Twiggy, Margeaux Hemingway, Lauren Hutton, jean Shrimpton, Edie Sedgewick, Grace kelly, Peggy Moffit

This past summer I was amazingly lucky to be in NY during the Models as Muse exhibit which was the most amazing exhibit I ever saw and they had a complete photogrpahic timeline of iconic models from the 40's all the way up to the present. In addition to this there was actual displays and Vintage couture gowns reinacting famous fashion spreads and editorials.















No comments:

Post a Comment