Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FIERCE!!!

“I would never rep Versace. I can’t stand her. I think she makes disgusting clothes. Calvin [Klein] is like, snore! Who wears Calvin Klein? I’m not dissing him. I think he’s built an amazing, respectable business, but I would never want to work for Calvin Klein, ever.”



“I think that people hate women. And I don’t think they like powerful women, and I think it really goes back to Salem, I really do. I think it really goes back to this concept of, you know, hysterical coming from uterus. In Christianity, Mary gets pregnant on her own, she doesn’t even get fucked.”

“We have a lot of young kids, girls, they’ve been set up to believe they’re God’s gift. And they can’t take a phone message! So when things are moving fast, me or Robin or Emily will swoop down on them and rip it.”
“I’m just not into [make-up]. The Bravo shot of me on the couch? It looks like I had sex with Heather Locklear and five margaritas.”

I absolutly LOVE Kelly cutrone, last nights premier of Kell on earth solidfied this fact! She is such a strong independant woman who isn't afraid of anything! She has accomplished so much with her business all the while being a single mom and still managing to spend time wiht her daughter Ava!! Role model status? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment