Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Modern Day Audrey Hepburn!

The very first thing that came to mind when i saw this spread was Audrey hepburn's character Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's--perhaps my favorite character of all time, and who doesn't love Audrey! Alessandra Ambrosio has been doing less Victorias Secret and more high fashion. I absolutly love the playful yet couture attitude of this shoot. The bright colors and form fitting sillhouettes definitely capture the high-class femininity of the previous decades. I can almost see multiple decades reflected in this shoot, form the 50's all the way up to the 80's. It's a great and fun shoot that is reminicent of me being a little girl playing dress up in over the top dresses and my grandmother's heels. Hat's off to Alessandra and Giampaolo Sgura, for shooting her!












No comments:

Post a Comment