Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christian Cota and Elie Tahari fall 2011 RTW

I combined my favorite pieces form these two collections in one post because i feel like they work really well together. I love the heavy and rich fabrics mixed with leather and fur. The hemlines and tailored trousers add to the sophisticated looks I posted previously. I am not usually one for sophistication, but perhaps it's the confidence and sexiness that comes along with sophistication that i like. These looks say, I'm confident and powerful, but I'm also extremely sexy. Fall is sort of limiting when it comes to fashion in a sense that no one really wants to dress up when its freezing, icy, and treacherous outside. These looks appear to be both warm and fierce and above all else, perfect for the working woman.

































No comments:

Post a Comment