Thursday, February 3, 2011

Searching for some beautiful

I stumbled upon this photographer's blog--Oceaninspire, and it consumed me for a good hour. the photographs were stunning and depicted some of the most beautiful places on earth, places you never hear about. I really want to travel the world and aside from all the usual popular destinations these are definitely some new sites I want to visit!



The Moldives--surrounded by dozens of coral reef and the islands are thought to be sinking and soon to disappear completely!




This is hotel Cantelle on the edge of Sicily...stunning!





Lofoten Islands, Norway. I am part Norwegian and have always wanted to visit, but i have never heard of these islands. I love how viking-esq they look...and mysterious!






No comments:

Post a Comment