Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Things

So, this may look like a really random combination of things, but they all represent something I am really loving at the moment! Here it goes...


Blonde hair with thick, jet black eyebrows! Why? I like the unexpected contrast, duh!

Rings by the pound! Mixed metals-silver and gold, doesn't matter-pile em' on!

Metal, brassy, four post beds clad in shabby chic sheets with various prints...oh and some friends to lay in it with me laughing ridiculously over nonsense.

Anything with a wolf! This tatt is sick, and I want a wolf shirt with a wolf face like this one.

I'm loving all the bright colored tips people are rocking in their hair, I don't think I am going to stop and blue/green!

Oversized, vintage, crop tops, and who doesn't love nirvana?

No comments:

Post a Comment