Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free People: Primal Scream Collection

I seriously cannot wait for these grey and rainy skies to vanish so that the sun can come out for good! I'm so dreadfully tired of winter garb (garb as in short for garbage!) Free People's new collection has me over the edge in excitement for summer! I am obsessed with flowy printed silhouettes, crochet knits, shredded cut off shorts, and tie dye! I also love the vintage inspired wooden and leather saddle bags, i think they go perfectly with the bohemian earthy vibe of the clothing. I am all about wild and free lately, and these clothes make any girl look like an earthy flower child. These clothes somewhat represent my state of mind and the minds of people who wear them...it's my opinion anyway. I remember my mother being tall and beautiful and always putting flowers in her hair and mine, she'd always call me her hippie child...I miss her. Any who, for those of you scoping out for the perfect new items to add to your Summer wardrobe, I suggest you take a looksie at Free People!















No comments:

Post a Comment