Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Future House/Apt Inspirations

I've always said I cannot wait to have my own place so that I can decorate it and form it into something that is completely representative of who I am and my personality. I love DIY projects and I am pretty artistic so I know I will be doing a lot of the artwork myself. I really like this idea for hanging all my necklaces, I could use different kinds of unique hooks and old glass doorknobs would be cool even! I have seen chalkboard walls in people's places before and I like this idea because it is sort of a working guestbook for all my friends and visitors to leave there mark. Now, books, I love LOVE love books of all kinds so I will need lots of shelves to place and collect them. I particularly love the one photos of the nightstand with the traveling books stacked on it because I plan to travel the world. I mean this very seriously too! ultimately, I just want my place to be very fun and full of character!









No comments:

Post a Comment