Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In my sights...

Being the shoe feen that I am, it's second nature to check my favorite sites for updates in the shoe field as if it were the morning newspaper i were reading. Whether I can afford to purchase them right away or not is neither here nor there, the point is to be aware of what i like months in advance, so that I can visit them and think it over until It comes down to the actual swipe of that magic little mastercard. I am really into brights lately and i think a bright shoe can serve as a great focal point to a neutral or tame outfit, and most of my shoes are shades of nude, black, or brown. And although you cannot have enough pairs of black shoes, it's definitely time for me to leap into the neon color pool!


Top to bottom:
Vagabond
Matiko
Ego and Greed
Topshop







No comments:

Post a Comment