Monday, August 22, 2011

The ABSOLUTE BEST

Despite my obsession with products of all kinds--lotions, creams, facial whips, hair, body, and makeup products; I have yet to really make posts on such things, so I've decided it's time. I could easily disappear into Sephora, Ulta, or even any drugstore for that matter, never to be seen again. I have tried thousands of products for every part of the body and when i find products that I really love, I stay loyal to them. Every morning after my shower, I moisturize my entire body...and the moisturizer I use has varied so much throughout the years. I used to be a loyal user of the drugstore pump bottle of Vaseline with Coco Butter, it comes in a large brown bottle...BUT that was until I was exploring the isles of Ulta one day and came upon this giant bottle of C. Boothe's 4 in 1 multi action body lotion. I loved how giant the bottle was because lets face it, im 5'9 and thats a lot of skin to cover each morning of my life. When reading the ingredients and 4 in 1 benefits I was pretty impressed and decided that such a big bottle for only 10 dollars deserved a try. I have been using it for a little over 2 months now (every morning) and it is still half full and I have never been so impressed with a body lotion before in my life! First off, I have the vanilla scented one, and unlike the most expensive perfumes even, I can smell my arms and shoulders and still smell the lotion by 9 at night, seriously, the gentle, fresh, scent stays on your skin all day! The best part, as with any lotion, is the softness, My skin has never been so soft, it's like silky baby skin! In a nutshell, I highly recommend this body lotion to anyone who is as much of a skin freak as me, or anyone who jsut wants yummy smelling baby soft skin :) It's about 10 dollars at any Ulta, or other specialty beauty store. Click here to read more or to purchase this product! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment