Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Constant Inspiration

I have been inspired by so many things lately, and it's had me thinking--how easssy it is to find inspiration. A really great new song that you hear, a line in a movie, something or someone you pass by while driving in your car, the views you pass by while driving or those cute little shops you always see but never actually go into--I feel like i've been missing out. I know it's cliche, but it really is so true that time goes by so fast I never appreciate the small things along the way, always focused on tomorrow or what is to come. I have decided to make it a point to take as many pictures as I can of seemingly unremarkable things, on the street, in stores, in the park, wherever. These pics may seem completely unrelated to any of this jabber I am talking but really, it's just pictures of interesting looking people in interesting places or in interesting outfits. Since I am a freelance journalist (not particularly by choice) I can start interacting more wiht cool people i see on the street. Who wouldn't be flattered by someone stopping them and asking if they'd like their picture taken for a blog because they have cool style or they are doing something super interesting at the moment. I think I am going to dedicate one day a week to people and inspiration hunting! :) personally, I think it would be cool if a blogger asked to take my pic, haha we shall see how this goes :)














No comments:

Post a Comment