Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jackpot!

I know I have not blogged in a while, but i have been both too broke and too depressed to bother looking at fabulous things I cannot afford; however, I felt uplifted about my tarot reading today so I decided to look on the brighter side of things (my cards told me good things were to come in both <3 and $) Upon my galavanting through the blogosphere, I came across some lovely gems (blogs), and on such blogs I was like a child in a candy store, pardon the cliche; but seriously! I was so inspired and enlightened with some of the new looks i was seeing and fun ideas for fall as well! This is kind of an eclectic mix of some of the things i found this morning. Normally I would list the blogs these photos came from but, i've decided to keep my inspiration a secret! ;) Anywho, what do you guys think of these looks?! I know there's only a few fall looks here but the ones there are really have me pondering on ideas for my new fall wardrobe....hmmm.

p.s I am dieing over the red leather JC tardy Platforms. Such a statement piece for fall!























No comments:

Post a Comment