Saturday, August 27, 2011

Such Gems!

Ugh, man, I seriously want to go vintage shopping or even to the salvation army and look for sweet unique pieces for fall. I really want a pair of lace bellbottoms or even ones like the black sheer ones below. I also want the perfect pair of 70's style light/medium wash flared jeans. BUTTT the problem is that they are so hard to find! They need to be tight all the way to just past the knee before they flair out otherwise they just look like wide leg jeans or awful plane jane flared jeans. This is what you do not want! Also, I think i need to check out the markets in soho for sweet pewter and mixed metal jewelry and tribal type accessories.


P.s I found some sweet things at forever 21 yesterday, I shall post pics once i wear them ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment