Saturday, September 17, 2011

Elle U.S October 2011

Far too often I am anything but surprised or impressed with the editorials in America's mainstream fashion magazines. They are all so "vanilla" same models, same poses, same theme. I know this spread isn't anything outrageous or unique really but I liked enough to post i suppose. It's kind of an unusual editorial for an October issue, yet despite the beach setting something about it does seem fall like. Perhaps it is the fact that they are in full wardrobe all the while splashing around on the beach (typical for victoria secret models eh?) Furthermore, I tend to be someone who likes mostly black, but these bold prints and colors made for a cool costume/dress up ocean shoot. When it comes to editorials I either like them to be super strange and funky, or sexual, anything in between is just a page turner.















No comments:

Post a Comment