Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random thoughts...

My mind is a constant movie reel playing back scenes of memories. Sometimes I tell myself that even though those times will never be re-lived or those people are no longer around or even love you anymore, it's better to have had them at all, no matter how short the time was. Then I think that maybe the pain of losing those precious times and to know that immense feeling of greatness is too much. It's sometimes seems to hard to know something so good is lost; I guess that's why they say ignorance is bliss. If you didn't know something could be so great you can't miss it so much. I have a terrible habit of holding on to things, fighting for them to be the same when I should really move on.

I cannot keep comparing new things to old things, i need to let them be. These memories encapsulate feelings and emotions too strong to feel. I need to tuck them away far, far inside me until it's safe to revisit them.



People come into your life for a reason, there is always a reason.



p.s. i heard this a few days ago and its soo true " If you find yourself in love with 2 people, go with the second person because if you really love the first you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

Wish I knew this then.

No comments:

Post a Comment