Saturday, October 15, 2011

Autumn Forever!


Of all the seasons, fall is without a doubt my favorite!  It's not too hot and not too cold, and the mountains are gorgeous shades of red, orange, and yellow; the streets and lawns are dusted with crispy golden leaves that have fallen....aghhh brings back such memories of trick or treating, pumpkin pie, thanksgiving...I love it! It also has a scent, much like the way winter smells like christmas!  It smells something like yankee candless, cool crisp air, and warm baked goods or something!  

I want to go to a pumpkin patch, a haunted hay ride, and eat my weight in pumpkin pie, and thanksgiving food!  


Oh and the clothes! It's just warm enough to layer and be stylish where as the winter can be so miserably cold all you want to do is wear sweats and hoodies everyday!  I am loving the navajo prints this fall as well as the usual, but classic cheetah print and staple black pieces.  











No comments:

Post a Comment