Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nail Needs

I was doing my nails last night, and was really sad to see that I have neglected my nail polish collection for months now, and it's seriously lacking.  I usually make it a point to pick up at least one nail polish whenever I hit the drugstore, now I have some catching up to do...especccially since my nails need a winter wardrobe of color.  
Last winter, I really favored Sally Hanson's Complete Salon Manicure line in December Sky.  It was the perfect mix between pale grey and pale brown ( i know it sounds weird, but believe me it was perfection) and it had a matte finish.  It was unlike me, but I wore it for months straight without getting sick of it.  Anywho, I'm so sad to see it has been discontinued.  Oh, and I forgot to mention, the polishes from this line last at least a full week before chipping, such a godsend!



Below are the new polishes i'm going to try from Essie, bitches better not chip!!!









Tiny Wine-ey



Little Brown Dress

Dive Bar

Carry On

Lacy Not Racy


No comments:

Post a Comment