Friday, November 23, 2012

Hairy Is Heavenly! (Unless it's on the backside!)

In light of Channing Tatum recently being named "Sexiest Man Alive" I figured I would dedicate this post to a different, and in my opinion, more manly form of "sexy." Don't get me wrong, he is an an attractive man that can dance like no other, but the guy who is in the latest issue of Teen Beat in the form of a fold out poster waiting to be hung on the wall of some 14-year-old girl's bedroom, doesn't quite fit the bill for me. This may sound like a rant, but take it or leave it--men should have hair! What is so sexy about a man that looks like an oversized teenager that has just discovered the weight room and a tanning bed? The men below aren't any crushes of mine per say, but I can appreciate their ruggedness! I feel like a woman's attraction and desire for a rugged manly man with big arms and a scruffy face is a natural part of our genetic code since the stone age! If your guy spends more time picking out his outfit, doing sit-ups, or slathering tanning oil across his abs, then I am genuinely curious what the conversation is like. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment