Monday, February 8, 2010

Johnny

Besides the Fact that he's absolutly gorgeous in that grungy unconventional way, Johnny Depp's most attractive attribute is his devotion to the abnormal. There arent a lot of actors who purposefully steer clear of heart throb roles. He is extraordinary at exploring and experiemnting with different parts of the human psyche. He has come a long way from 21 Jumpstreet but has continued to surprise people and reinvent himself with each new and wacky role he plays. He's the little bit of mystery every girls wishes to uncover!




“School's a weird thing. I'm not sure it works."



When kids hit 1 year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.'”



It's all kinds of these profound things crashing on you when your child arrives into the world. It's like you've met your reason to live.



I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.


I'm shy, paranoid, whatever word you want to use. I hate fame. I've done everything I can to avoid it.













No comments:

Post a Comment