Monday, February 8, 2010

Dalinean View

Salvador Dali has always been my favorite artist by far. To me, surrealism is so facsinating because it represents such a complex and abstract part of the mind and theres so many interpretations and moods that can be depicted. Somethign about his work is so transcending, the way he meshes images and colors is like he is on an acid trip 24/7. I love art that requires a lot of thought or just stirs the emotions inside you and thats what his work does for me! LOVE!





Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali.



I don't do drugs. I am drugs.


I have Dalinian thought: the one thing the world will never have enough of is the outrageous.


Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.


The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.


There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.


There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.





No comments:

Post a Comment