Friday, September 17, 2010

Staple pieces for fall!

Personally, I love lipsticks for fall and winter. Fall is my favorite season and i love all the colors of the falling leaves and mountains and fall colors for clothes often mimic this changing of the season. Lipstick is a great way to add spice to an outfit--it's the perfect pop of color to a cozy sweater and leggings that might otherwise seem more laidback. I like these color from Revlon, I would probably go even darker to a more burgundy or pomegranite color. Anythign from neutrals to deep reds would be great! As for the hair trends, i was surprised to find that the messy wavy hair was "out" and pin straight hair was in. I still think messy bed head hair is IN but thats me. I really like the teased back center part updo in the first picture. I used to rock this style in highschool and I think i'm going to try again.
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, oh how i love them! I am tall and don't really look good in flats so I am all about booties and platformed heels. I am currently searching for a pair of over the knee flat boots, (ill wear flats if it is a tall flat boot) and more black booties because a girl can never have to many pairs of black shoes--they go with everything!
For clothes, I am really loving all the khacki trousers and skinny jeans paired with big chunky knit sweaters. Big, over sized sweaters are also great with leggings and booties. Hope you guys like these trends! What are you guys feelin' for the fall!?























No comments:

Post a Comment