Sunday, January 22, 2012

PLT: Pretty Little Things


My blogging has been pretty infrequent lately and I need to change that! This is a compilation of inspiration thats been lingering on my desktop for quite some time now and I've finally managed to toss it together in this post, now that I have more than five photos that is.  Some of these photos are of girls I came across during my time living in Brooklyn; yes, it may seem kinddddd of creepy "Hey, I love your style! Can I take a photo for my blog?"  I forgot I had some of these, so here they are. 


P.S not all of these are mine, failing to specify which are and aren't is a combination of laziness and the fact that I like to keep my treasure chest of blogs secret!  















































No comments:

Post a Comment