Thursday, December 29, 2011

Seattleite!

So, I am starting to feel really at home here in Seattle and wanted to share some of the breathtaking scenes I take in on a daily basis.  One of the best things about living here is, being able to take advantage of the mountains, the ocean, and urban city life, all within a 15 minute drive.  I live in West Seattle and it takes me about 15 minutes to get to downtown seattle, and I have beautiful views of the city skyline, large jagged mountains, and ocean, all from the hilly streets of these neighborhoods.  I love how accessible everything is here.  The fashion, art, and music scene is all on point, the nightlife is a blast, and not to mention never feelings trapped in a concrete jungle like NYC. Don't get me wrong, no city could take the place of NY, buttttt, living in NY basically leaves you stuck.  You can't really go to the beach, hike, drive, do anything suburban, or even jsut to take in nature (which, let me tell you, is really missed after a prolonged period of only seeing concrete) Here, I can "have it all" in a sense! :) 

For the first time in my life, I feel myself progressing in a genuinely positive and beneficial direction.  I can never take back the awful mistakes I have made in the past or undo the wrongs I have made that really hurt people I have loved, but what I can do is move forward and grow as a person.  I am growing into this new path and new self, thanks to my lovely family and friends :)  I love you all and am very grateful! (which, is something I don't say or recognize as often as I should)






















No comments:

Post a Comment